Thursday, September 20, 2018

Silver nitrate liquid to cauterize gum flap?

Hello! I have a gum flap that gets in the way of eating over my wisdom tooth. My wisdom teeth grow in fine and it's not compacted or anything. Plus, my teeth aren't overlapping from the additional wisdom teeth. The excessive skin just hangs over it and it doesn't get infected because I'm mindful to clean under it every day. I was wondering can I cauterize the gum flap myself with silver nitrate liquid? I plan on taking a nail art q-tip and dipping it into the silver nitrate for maximum precision on the flap itself. I know the sticks exist, but I wanted to keep the liquid for larger calluses on the feet and hands! (If I could use it for that!)

This is the product I would like to buy: Silver Nitrate Solution, 0.1M, 100mL - The Curated Chemical Collection https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0787GCSKG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_3g9OBb4KG9VRD

All Thanks!



Submitted September 20, 2018 at 08:02PM by Dezzidance https://ift.tt/2OFydmD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...