Saturday, September 29, 2018

Question about painting fake nails

Hi friends! I love doing nail art and want to share the love/maybe chill on doing full blown intricate full sets on myself every night. I always have a million ideas coursing through my head. I am interested in painting designs on plain fake nails to give to my friends (and maybe sell someday, but that's probably a long way off). Can you recommend a few products for me?

  1. Cheap and good plain fake nails - bulk would be awesome
  2. Some sort of apparatus to paint on, so I'm not holding one nail at a time in between my fingers. I'm envisioning some sort of thing I can stick the nails to, like a piece of clay but reusable. Does this exist??

I'm hopped up on cold meds so hopefully my wording makes sense. Mods, please delete if not allowed.



Submitted September 29, 2018 at 07:42PM by oklettucehead https://ift.tt/2xYftrx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...