Thursday, September 20, 2018

I quit bitting my nails, but need some advice

Hey everyone, I just stumbled across this sub reddit and thought it was perfect to share this (redirect me if it isn't ahah)

So after a whole life of biting my nails I finally stopped, and I am so proud of myself for doing so (won't post a picture because they still look a little ugly), specially because I was always a fan of nail art and all that jazz.

Right now I'm dealing with some issues, them being the fact that sometimes I find myself instinctively trying to bite my nails in stressful situations, and that the poor things are really soft and bendy right now (have been using polish everyday to avoid breaking and bending), and just wanted to know if anyone has been through the same and could help me with the Instinct to bite, and/or if there's anything I can do to make my nails stronger (and growing faster if possible ahahah). Thanks in advance!



Submitted September 21, 2018 at 02:02AM by Jaywan3 https://ift.tt/2OECCGl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...