Thursday, September 27, 2018

24F from California looking for a snail mail pal!

Hi all, I’m looking for snail mail pals. I’m getting really into snail mail art and sending cute decorated letters! At the moment I’m not that great, but I love decorating a fresh new envelope with stickers and washi tape and ink stamps. It would also be fun to do some fall tea/coffee or treat exchanges!

Please message if you’re interested! :)

About me: *Seventh-day Adventist, I love studying the Bible *Love cats and dogs - own 3 doggies *Love writing and sewing crafts *Love baking and cooking *Self-declared tea and coffee connoisseur *Love stickers/washi tape/pens & cute stationery (and up for stationary exchanges too!) *Passionate about Bible prophecy and history *Love nail stuff *Like to make stuff for people: cards, sewing or crafting projects, etc

I hope to make some friends! :)



Submitted September 28, 2018 at 09:25AM by BooImScary https://ift.tt/2OhkKV3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...