Sunday, August 5, 2018

A New PO BOX

So I recently got a new PO Box and I would love to see some greetings in it. I will of course send something back if you indicate as such. I am hoping to hear from everyone. I appreciate letters, cards, postcards, or whatever. I will do my best to send a similar thing back if you do want something back.

I am 31 years old and i am a college gal going to school for American Sign Language. I want to be an interpreter some day. I struggle with depression, anxiety, nail biting, and occasional Trich. I like crime shows, paranormal stuff, beekeeping, nature/animals, the color purple, some video games, d and d, attempting to make art and seeing other people's art, etc.

If you have any questions please feel free to pm me and I hope to hear from you.



Submitted August 05, 2018 at 03:22PM by Werewolfchibichan https://ift.tt/2LWppLN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...