Friday, August 3, 2018

A fighting flash game

Platform: PC (it was a flash game, but I don't remember the site anymore)

Genre: Fighting (Like Smash Bros.)

Art style: Pretty cartoony and if I am not mistaken, all characters were only a floating head, floating arms and feet without legs. Not like RayMan, though, because they had no body.

Characters: I can remember some zombies, vampires, aliens, kids that I would describe looking like bullies, monkeys.

Gameplay mechanics: There were multiple stages, like a city, jungle, graveyard, haunted mansion, ancient ruins with a ball that would sometimes come to crush people, you could even make your own levels. I can remember, that there was a final stage you had to unlock, which was some form of an alien space station. There were weapons which would either spawn on the ground or fall from the sky, not sure what is correct. I can remember a plank with a nail, a baseball bat a teleporting gun that would teleport you with another player and usual guns, like revolvers.

Other details. There was an original and a sequel and I am 100% mixing those two up.



Submitted August 03, 2018 at 02:48PM by EndoMan04 https://ift.tt/2ADtr6z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...