Friday, July 27, 2018

those fake nails girls wear are so fucking hot

look im a guy and girls nails are pretty important to me. ik its seen as gay but i dont care enough. anything is fine for me except for nail polish on short nails or flaky old polish... fucking grossssssss

thing that gives me a boner though is those moderately long fake nails... hnnggggg. it makes them look like total sluts, yeah, but thats part of the hotness lmao. most guys say they dont care about girls nails or think those nails are gross, and thats whatever... but I have to say, that again, they can practically give me a boner..

like these: https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1EVsnRXXXXXbhXXXXq6xXFXXXf/500pcs-Fashion-Fake-Nails-Press-On-Girls-Finger-Beauty-False-Nail-Plastic-Nail-Art-Tips-Full.jpg_640x640.jpg

FUCKKKK



Submitted July 27, 2018 at 03:11PM by plxxier https://ift.tt/2NQOPqS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...