Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Any online support groups or chat groups?

Hi everyone!

So I'm wondering if there are any group chats or online support groups for the raised by narcissists community?

I'm trying to make friends in my current city but it is hard when you have so many issues. I prefer to be alone most of the time which isn't very healthy. So I'm hoping to maybe even start a WhatsApp or Discord group for some of us to talk about normal life things, support each other when things are tough, and just in general to help rebuild trust and communication skills.

I am a 23 F in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. I enjoy a range of things from baking, painting, fitness, nature, and nail art. I'm not feeling very confident in any personal projects lately and I'm hoping this might help with that.

Thanks for reading!😁🐙



Submitted July 31, 2018 at 11:04PM by short2314 https://ift.tt/2OyvvzR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...