Monday, July 30, 2018

Any good strategies for the trial of the fool?

So i just completed literally everything in the game except for the trial of the fool (i swear the trials are fucking logarithmic) and i really don't want to sit forever with the 106% haunting my dreams, so after multiple failed attempts at the trial i've pretty much given up and decided to ask people for help.

I have every charm and all that, so essentially i'll try any strats you guys can come up with to see if any works for me.

Thank you guys in advance!

P.S. less than one month for gods and glory boiiiiiiis



Submitted July 30, 2018 at 09:33PM by nddragoon https://ift.tt/2uYLDCe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...