Monday, July 30, 2018

27 [M4F] Anywhere. Am I your cup of tea?

Hello,

I'm looking for someone who thinks I'm the person they wanted. So, I'll just write few things about me.

I'm a 'funny' brown guy from South India / Western Europe. 178 cm & 72 kg. I'm a scientific engineer for living. I've a simple life. I don't eat meat / drink / smoke / do drugs. I don't prefer lavish spending for myself. I very much like few board games.

I don't believe in religion. I don't like politics. I'm selectively social - zero experience in relationships. I've decided to be childfree, but I've sponsored couple of orphan kids already. I wish to do more good in future, for animals as well. I appreciate honesty no matter what, lying is a big deal-breaker.

Being clean is very important: I brush / shower at least twice a day, I've neat nails & teeth. I like to 'look' tough as well: I'm a skinhead with goatee 'mostly', I practice martial arts (have few scars). These are because I've trust issues, fear of hair fall & diseases.

As for a partner, I've no preference, I'm cool if they have a different lifestyle than mine. I only see that we are on the same page / compatible. I'd like to talk and see where / how it goes.

If you'd like to know more, don't hesitate, I'm an open-book.

Until then.



Submitted July 30, 2018 at 09:22PM by whoofwhoof https://ift.tt/2vkNKQa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...