Monday, June 4, 2018

Hitbox art/plexi questions

I ordered my first Hitbox last night and I'm super pumped about it. One of my favorite things about sticks is modding them with cool buttons and art. That said, I'm trying to figure out the best method for art on the Hitbox. I know you can order a plexi from FA and they have templates for art, but I've seen some things about possibly being able to remove the printing on the plexi with nail polish remover? Is that possible? Has anybody tried/done it with their hitbox? Seems like a way to save some money to just do that myself.



Submitted June 04, 2018 at 05:14PM by GhostMug https://ift.tt/2svrSB3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...