Friday, June 1, 2018

Fiance loves doing nails and nail art is her passion, but she is suffering

Hi Nails,

My fiance has been doing nails for while, however she is really suffering with neck pain and was in tears after doing nails all day today she's almost at the verge of quitting it is upsetting for her as she doesn't know what else to do, nails really is her only passion, can anyone suggest an alternative for her or have any solutions...we tried elevated arm rest etc but she still ends up getting sore... What do other people do, any alternative suggestions Please help

Here is a link to her innznailboutiquestagram of her art work she's been doing



Submitted June 01, 2018 at 02:47PM by notsofastmonkey https://ift.tt/2LN2EGq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...