Sunday, May 27, 2018

South calgary, where do you get your acrylics/gels done?

I compulsively pick at the skin around my nails, and last fall I got a set of gels which worked like a charm in getting me to stop. However, getting them filled was too expensive to continue at the time so I got them taken off.

The lady who did them was really good but no longer does nails as I believe she moved out of the country.

My biggest concern is quality of application, because if they start to come off, I will pick and pull at them without even thinking (such is the nature of compulsive picking). That was why I loved the lady I went to so much, the gels held up perfectly until they had grown out to a point where I needed to get them filled. There was never any lifting or rough edges or anything like that.

I really don't care about the art aspect as I don't like calling attention to my hands and intend to get a nude or neutral solid colour (which is what I did before). 

I live in Legacy so deep South or near Macleod is easiest (obvs) but I work in Altadore and I'm not opposed to driving in order to get a quality application that will last.

Thanks!!



Submitted May 27, 2018 at 05:20PM by lockmorgan https://ift.tt/2scPnPq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...