Wednesday, May 30, 2018

[SELL/SWAP] Tons of natural, cruelty free, mid and high end stuffs! Sunday Riley, St. Tropez, Touch of Sol, Tammy Fender, Milani, Osea, Charlotte Tilbury, Bobbi Brown, Siam Seas, Kani, Khus+Khus, Red Apple Lipstick, Aveda, Oribe, Marc Jacobs, Surratt, Buxom, By Terry, Franklin&Whitman.

Hi all! Thanks in advance for taking a look at my list :)

  • I will be shipping products out by Monday, possibly sooner depending on when I get payment.
  • All prices are negotiable - just try me! I am especially willing to haggle if you’re buying multiple products.
  • Please plan on replying within 4 hours of your post. I have had so many people ignore messages or come back the next day only to say they are no longer interested. Just let me know if you’ve decided to pass on something so I can move on to the next person! :)
  • Prices don’t include shipping. I will weigh each order and calculate shipping accordingly. Shipping normally comes out to around $3/$3.50 unless the item is heavier.
  • $8 minimum, payable via Paypal (gift preferred - if you aren’t comfortable with this, I can invoice you + fees)
  • Shipping from the US domestically as well as internationally. Canadian shipping starts at $10, depending on the item thickness. Unfortunately, USPS just raised its international rate, so I’m no longer able to ship for less :( I’ve also shipped to the U.K. and Australia before and don’t mind doing so.

Minis are located at the end of the list!Wishlist - I have a long wishlist, but I am mostly looking to sell unless you have these specific items to swap

  • Briogeo blow dry cream, charcoal shampoo, stimulating therapy massager
  • Nudestix eye pencils
  • Smashbox SPF primer
  • Lilah B aglow spray
  • Farmacy products (especially the clean bee cleanser)
  • Volition SPF primer
  • Wet n Wild goth o graphic loose highlighter
  • Hourglass setting powder mini
  • Coola 360 sun silk drops
  • Supergoop sunscreen oil
  • Tacha silk sunscreen, silk canvas primer
  • Fitglow Beauty vita-active foundation in VF 1
  • Charlotte Tilbury blush in first love
  • Charlotte Tilbury cream eyeshadow in rose gold
  • de Mamiel soothe oil
  • It cosmetics illumination CC cream in fair

Beauty Heroes, Art of Organics, Petit Vour items

Palettes

Eyes (see the end of my list for minis!)

Lips (see the end of my list for minis!)

Face (see the end of my list for minis!)

Skincare (see the end of my list for minis!)

Nails

Body

Hair

Minis & DS Items



Submitted May 30, 2018 at 07:03PM by esskem https://ift.tt/2J10aSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...