Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Looking for a summer city break for 2 who want to eat very well, photograph & walk around

My friend & I (25M, 24F) just got back from 5 days driving around Porto through the National park & ate some incredible food. We're looking for a city break this time for the end of June but we're struggling to nail down where to go.

We want somewhere we don't need to drive around to experience well. Both love food and nature, I like practising photography, she loves art - we want to walk around, good weather & food is a must, a nearby beach would be a plus.

Places we've considered but can't narrow down:

- Istanbul

- Marrakech

- Budapest (Thermal springs would be cool)

- Slovenia (might require too much driving to fully appreciate?)

Thoughts? Suggestions?



Submitted May 30, 2018 at 01:54PM by bustyLaserCannon https://ift.tt/2IVW9TR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...