Thursday, May 31, 2018

I’ve had paint on my nails for days and I just couldn’t be bothered to clean it off

Recently finished with school for the year and consequentially art class. Immediately fell into summer depression. Loneliness, pointlessness, sloth, boredom, coupled with my actual depression. This fucking paint on my nails is just bullshit idk. Representative of my mental state maybe. I’m just fucking rambling and I’m not editing any of this bullshit. Everything is just bullshit. This was a stupid Idea.



Submitted May 31, 2018 at 11:14AM by Agent_North https://ift.tt/2xuKaaD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...