Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I want to get into the beauty industry as a jack of all trades but is it reasonable to pursue?

Hello reddit,

I am having a dilemma in either specializing in hair, make up, skin care, nails, or do it all.

My current experience in this field is from performing on stage as a dancer and helping out my mother's nail store. The total amount of experience I earned through all these events lead me about half a decade of amateur experience.

I haven't ever considered doing this as a career but for awhile I have always loved enhancing people their personal care for better experiences or fulfilling their needs. I also have the desire of bringing my creations to life as my current educational background is digital arts specifically animation.

The issue at hand here is I want to do all these things and be people's one stop shop. I don't know what it's like in this industry as I have talked to friends about this but I want to hear thoughts on this globally. Being capable to do everything is my long term goal and transition I am working towards. Something like this is a very big dream as fashion and trends in all areas change and every culture is different. I am currently 25 and have lots of room to grow.

Thank you for your time to read this



Submitted May 29, 2018 at 05:27PM by sinoxone https://ift.tt/2JhVFHm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...