Saturday, May 19, 2018

How do y'all get nail polish to stay?!

I'm a nurse working in LTC, so my facility doesn't have strict rules against nail polish. I recently got super into nail polish and and nail art. (I've bought almost 50 bottles in the past month, I have an addiction.)

I'm having a lot of trouble keeping keeping polish on for more than a day or two, especially on my dominant hand. I use a base coat (Essie), good polish (ILNP and Essie are my favorite), and apply a thick glossy top coat. But between using my dominant hand constantly and washing my hands 2423890 times a day, I always get home to find that some nail polish has fallen off. Like, the entire polish from one or two fingers will be missing. I assume that water gets trapped underneath when I wash my hands?

Anyway, how do you guys get nail polish to stay put?



Submitted May 19, 2018 at 08:21PM by dumb_giraffe https://ift.tt/2IvSgAV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...