Tuesday, May 29, 2018

19 [F4M] California - I can't think of a creative title. But I swear I'm not this boring!

Hi! I've been lurking on this sub for a while and thought I should give it a go :) I'm looking to find someone to talk to and maybe have it become something more? I don't know. Time will tell. Anyway!

About me:

I'm a 19 year old university student in California. I'm currently studying biology but I'm trying to switch to informatics next year.

Physically, I'm 5'5" and around 125 lbs with black hair and brown eyes. I'm pretty average sized, definitely don't have an Instagram model body tho... but I'm working on it! Ethnically, I'm Indian! (hence the black hair and brown eyes). But I was born and raised in California, so I'm really Americanized 😅.

Some other stuff: I don't smoke cigarettes, but I do drink socially (~once a month) and I'm 420 friendly. As for piercings/tattoos, I have my ears pierced (2 on one ear, 4 on the other) and a really tiny tattoo on my ankle.

My favorites/hobbies:

My favorite TV shows of all time are The Office, Breaking Bad, and Prison Break. If you quote The Office with me I'll love you forever. And my favorite movie hands down is Drive! And no, I don't watch anime. Never have, and probably never will (unless you're willing to change that).

As for my other hobbies, I love working out and recently got into lifting in January! I also love art, even though I suck at drawing. But I love graphic design (currently working on a project for one of my classes, ask me about if you're interested!), painting, nail art, knitting (yea I'm actually 90 years old), etc. I also love reading about random shit on Wikipedia.

I'm not much of a gamer at all except for like playing Club Penguin in 2007. But I love gamers! And I love watching gamers game! Get me into your favorite game or something!

My personality:

I'm pretty reserved at first but once I start to warm up with you I won't shut up. I'm a really loving person but it's hard for me to express it with words, but the love's all there! I swear! It's quite hard for me to trust people and open up but it'll happen with time I suppose. I only have a few close friends and I've been friends with them for a really long time, so I guess I tend to get close with people I spend a lot of time with/talk to a lot.

Humor-wise, I love dark humor and satire. But on the other end of the spectrum I still think your mom jokes are funny. So there's that :/ My friends have told me I'm a funny person, but take that with a grain of salt considering all my friends have wack senses of humor.

I really value honesty and loyalty. My friends tell me I'm a really honest person, and I also appreciate people who are honest with me back (just as long as they're nice about it too). And loyalty! If you sweep me off my feet, you bet I'll be one loyal hoe!

Also, my MBTI type is ISFP, if you're into that!

What I'm looking for:

I'm looking for someone between 18-23? just to talk at first and maybe become something more? Physically, I don't really care much. I do like guys taller than me but that's about it. I'd prefer if you were in the US just for the time difference, but feel free to message me if you're from elsewhere! I love learning about new cultures :)

Personality wise, I appreciate loyalty, humor, kindness, and intelligence :) I can't really name anything else off the top of my mind cause honestly, I don't really know what I like.

Finally, I know this is kind of a weird thing to want in a guy, but I'd really like someone who prioritizes school (but still knows how to have fun). School/studying takes up a lot of my time, and it'd be great to have someone to motivate me to do my work so I don't flunk out 😊 But this obviously isn't a requirement, it's just a plus!

Bonus points if you like physics. I always have been a STEM girl but I sure fucking hate physics. So it'd be nice to meet someone who counters my hatred for the subject :)

---

Please don't message me if you're a hornball just looking to dirty talk or whatever. But if you're not a hornball, please feel free to PM me if you think we'd get along! Have a nice day/night/whatever time it is for you :)



Submitted May 29, 2018 at 12:19PM by thrwwy9915 https://ift.tt/2L66zNr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...