Thursday, May 31, 2018

19 [F4F] Need more femme/lady friends

I don’t have enough femme friends in my life. Actually I don’t have friends at all. But I’d like some!

My interests are: •Super old movies with romance and cheesy quotes •Anything makeup/skincare related •A good meme •Fashion and design •Photography •Nails, specifically nail art •Pictures of your pets. I love dogs, cats, snakes, and fish •I love interior decorating. I can look at rooms on Pinterest for hours until I’m sad •Hair. Like dyeing, cutting, and other styles •Art. I can’t draw but I love to look at it. If you hand me supplies I’ll try my best to make something •That gay shit👌🏼 but I’m only lookin for friends!! •Reading. Listen I haven’t read in years because of some personal things but I’d love to get back into it in the future

I should disclose that I have bpd. So if thats a dealbreaker, that’s fine.

That’s all that comes to mind at the moment. If you read all of yhis, tell me your favorite color so I know you did. I ONLY use discord. And I’m not willing to download anything else, sorry. I hope to hear from someone❤️



Submitted May 31, 2018 at 08:37PM by zoinkstheo https://ift.tt/2st4TG4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...