Thursday, May 31, 2018

15/F/Michigan

I don’t have many friends to begin with, but I will be moving to a new city soon so I’m looking for someone to talk to over the summer and beyond.

I’m into video games, nail art, looking at memes and doing other random stuff on the internet. Favorite music includes The Arctic Monkeys, Post Malone, Jon Bellion, A Day To Remember and various generic “edgy teen kid” bands.

Message me! My schedules pretty wide open because all I do is fuck around and make poor life choices.



Submitted May 31, 2018 at 06:47PM by piercipooo https://ift.tt/2LcpCpv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...